Are you a blogger looking out for the best way to make money online? If yes, then have you tried AdBrite? Bloggers usually spend hours together writing blogs on different topics and promote it to reach people across the globe. They strive hard to increase the SERP rankings of their website or blog to ensure a good income. Sometimes making money online seems very difficult, though you have a highly profitable website. At times like these, you tend to forget some simple techniques that can earn you a very good income. If you aren’t sure about how to turn your website into a money making asset, then you can try using AdBrite which well god be the best alternative to Adsense ads on your site.
But what exactly is AdBrite?
AdBrite is a platform that lets you sell link ads on your website. AdBrite allows your website to be viewed by target publishers looking to place ads on different successful sites. AdBrite is an online advertising network and a well established Ad marketplace that was originally founded as Marketbanker.com. AdBrite is a good alternative to Google Adsense and there is a very good similarity between network ads and Adsense for content units. When it comes to how AdBrite works, it provides three different types of ads to publishers:
- Full Page (Interstitial) Ads: Just like a television commercial played in between shows, the advertiser’s ad will be displayed in between pages. This is the least common among the other types of ads.
- Inline Ads: This is the most innovative type of ad in which some specific part of the content is hyperlinked or underlined. When the readers move their mouse over that specific word, the ad is visible to the readers.
- Banner & Text Ads: This most widely used type of ad is usually represented as graphical oriented images, the company’s logo, texts, etc. Small sections on the site will be allocated for displaying these ads in the form of banners.
Many webmasters and website owners are now using AdBrite for making money and are claiming it to be very helpful. Indeed, maximizing your AdBrite income is pretty easy if you adhere to certain steps like:
- Very High Price: When it comes to price, a low price is advisable similar to small errors becoming negligible. It’s better to avoid high pricing always.
- Worthy Products: Ensure that the products or services you have placed are worth buying. Almost all the popular sellers in the market are likely to be sites with premium inventory.
- Tagging: Give suitable demographic information to your website and tag it properly. Although it’s a time consuming task, a proper tag and demographic information is a must for your website to reach visitors.
- Ideas to Advertisers: Give a general idea about your company and its services in your site description to influence your audience. This is because you know your customers better than others.
That’s not all; there are other things you need to follow such as allowing a ramping period, enabling AdBrite’s auto pricing, enticing advertisers with various special offers, considering AdBrite as your virtual salesman, etc. If you adhere to these simple tips, AdBrite can certainly work miracles in selling text link ads and can be your best and constant source of income and possibly the best Adsense alternative.
This guest post is brought to you by NATHAN BROWN of buyatt.com, a site that offers savings and current information on Shop uverse internet deals.